Release early, release often! A new version of Opush is released today by the OBM Core Team: Opush 3.0.5. This is a version fixing the following issues:
- Repair Cassandra reconnection behavior after a network failure
Respect the clientId for contact creation to avoid duplication
See the JIRA issue navigator if you want to see the list and more details.
We are happy to announce the release of OBM 3.1.1. This version supersedes version 3.1.0 or any older version.
This is a bugfix release containing 4 fixes for the Provisioning API and the following improvements:
The OBM Core Team is releasing today a new version of the ActiveSync server: Opush 3.0.4. This is a version fixing the following issues:
- Reply to an email with no charset defined works now perfectly
- No more errors with users without IMAP Sent folder
- A deleted occurence on a smartphone is now correctly deleted in Thunderbird calendar too
- Invalid ServerId in incoming requests are now handled
Useless HTML tags are no longer displayed in the preview of iOS devices