Ansible based Open Business Management (OBM) full-featured deployment tool.
OBM Installations made easy !
Table of contents
- OBM-Deploy project
OBM-Deploy project ▲
- Quickly build deployment environments
- Standardize OBM installations
- Separate configuration management from packaging
- Make deployments costless much more simple and efficient
- Centos 6 and RHEL 6 support
- OBM 2.5 and OBM 3.0 branches
- Support remote hosts without direct internet access
- No clustering feature available yet
OBM-Deploy automatically updates and sometimes overwrites your configuration files. Its behavior is subject to change. Use it with caution, especially in production. We discourage you to use it to update an already installed OBM infrastructure. OBM-Deploy isn't included yet in Linagora's commercial support offers.
About ansible : Become familiar with basic Ansible concepts
Installation : Instructions to install OBM-Deploy.
Quickstart : Run your first deployment now.
Inventories : Construct more complex infrastructures.
Configuration : Learn how to fine-tune your deployment.
Roles : Take a look under the hood.
Mirror-mode : Deploy remote nodes without Internet access.
Roadmap : What you can hope for the future.
Contribute : Leave your own mark on the project.