OBM version **2.5.9** and OPush version **3.0.2** are now available for free download and free upgrade.
They replace OBM version 2.5.8 or any older major version and OPush version 3.0.1 and contains all the fixes described above.
You should also upgrade your OBM Connector if you use Thunderbird (Connector [**4.0.7**](http://obm.org/mozilla-addons/obm-connector/stable/tb24/) for version 24 or 31).
Please notice that OPush **2.5.9** is still available in obm-full packages, but the latest version of OPush is now **3.0.2**.
# OBM 2.5.9
## Bug fixes
* Access rights are now better managed by obm-sync
* A new server configuration key (transaction-tolerance-timeout-seconds) has been created to allow synchronization tweaks with OBM connector in Mozilla Thunderbird
* Some wrong messages have been removed from obm-tomcat.logs
* Solr indexing have been improved
* Mailbox ACLs can now be updated on archived users too
* Deleting a linked device was very slow in some cases. It has been improved
* OBM can now handle master-slave postgresql architectures by maintaining a pool for each server and routing read-only transactions to slaves. Be aware that you will have potential consistency issues due to data propagation between the master and its slaves
# OPush 3.0.2 (ActiveSync synchronization module)
## Bug fixes
* Embedded messages (for example attachments in attached emails) are now handled correctly
* Support for Cassandra 2.1 has been added
* A new OPush cassandra configuration key (cassandra.read-timeout-ms) has been created to make the Cassandra read timeout configurable
* Data inserted in cassandra now expires automatically within 30 days
* Ressources are now closed in the expected order
* No more plaintext passwords in logs with debug level activated
* An allday event created on iOS device is no long created the day before
* A snapshot is now created on first synckey. It improves synchronization constancy
* No more HTTP 401 error when an SQL error occurs in obm-sync
* Email synchronization could fail when an email was dropped during a windowing in synchronization. This is now OK
* Several file descriptors leaks have been fixed: some occured when using [CRaSH](http://obm.org/content/crash) console, [Spushnik](http://obm.org/content/spushnik), or during an authentication or a synchronization
* Added support for configuring the maximum number of results returned by a LDAP search
* A never ending synchronization has been fixed when deleting emails with the smartphone switched off
* A synchronization with a broken event no longer returns a global error
# OBM Connector
* Implemented support for event.hash in order to improve the synchronization of unchanged events
## Bug fix
* Removing unsynchronized events does not block synchronization any more
# All issues
* See the [JIRA issue navigator for OBM](http://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OBM%20AND%20...), [JIRA issue navigator for OPush](http://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Opush%20AND%...) and the [JIRA issue navigator for Thunderbird Connector](http://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Lightning-co...) if you want to see the entire list. **You need to be logged in to access it**.
# Non-regression tests and performance tests
You may find results of manual non-regression tests and performance tests with [Gatling](http://gatling.io/) for these versions [here](http://obm.org/wiki/test-results).
# How to get it?
As any OBM release, the product is fully open source. Sources can be fetched [using the GIT SCM](http://obm.org/content/obm-git), and is available as binary packages for [CentOS](http://obm.org/content/install-obm-25-centos-6) and [Debian](http://obm.org/wiki/install-obm-debian-squeeze).
You can still use OPush 2.5.9 with OBM 2.5.9 or use the latest version released today 3.0.2.
To install OPush 3.0 for the first time or to upgrade from a previous 3.0 version, follow [the documentation](http://docs.obm.org/opush/opush.html)
Air Max 90 NS GPX Mid