Submitted by Anonymous on
The OBM team is proud to present the latest and greatest version of the product, OBM 3.1.5.
This is a bugfix release with a number of bug fixes and improvements.
Whether you're still running OBM 2.5 or OBM 3 already, we strongly advise you to upgrade.
* [OBMFULL-6396](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6396) The provisioning API can now hash the user password.
* [OBMFULL-6005](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6005) Munin packages were removed from OBM.
## Bug fixes
* [OBMFULL-6403](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6403) Fixed a connection leak in the provisioning API.
* [OBMFULL-6394](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6394) Fixed a memory leak in the provisioning API.
* [OBMFULL-6400](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6400) Performance is far better on GET /users/ calls.
* [OBMFULL-5889](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-5889) obm-sync now ignores empty domain aliases when fetching a user by its email address.
## This version is yours!
As in any OBM release, the product is fully open source. Sources can be fetched [using GIT](/content/obm-git), and is packaged for [CentOS](/wiki/install-obm-3-centos-6) and [Debian](/content/install-obm-31-debian-wheezy).
Get in touch ! [@twitter](https://twitter.com/OBM_en) [mailing list](http://obm.org/content/obm-mailing-lists) [#OBM on freenode](http://freenode.net/)Nike Zoom Live 2017