The OBM team is proud to present the latest and greatest version of the product, OBM 3.1.6.
This is a bugfix release with a number of bug fixes and improvements. Whether you're still running OBM 2.5 or OBM 3 already, we strongly advise you to upgrade.
- OBMFULL-6412 You can now set whether the IMAP archiving process moves or copies the messages.
- OBMFULL-6411 You can now define a user inclusion list for the IMAP archive.
- OBMFULL-6415 obm-services now depends on cyrus-sasl-plain and perl-Time-HiRes on CentOS
- OBMFULL-6410 Some emails could have been forgotten by the IMAP archiving process
- OBMFULL-6388 Listing mailboxes of usera doesn't match mailboxes of useraxxx anymore
- OBMFULL-6409 Fix vietnamese translation
The complete list of fixed issues can be found in our issue tracker.