The OBM team is proud to present the latest and greatest version of the product, OBM 3.2.0. This is a major release with some new features and a number of bug fixes and improvements.
Whether you're still running OBM 2.5 or OBM 3 already, we strongly advise you to upgrade.
Please note that this version is not supported on Debian Squeeze anymore, though it might still work on this platform.
## New features
* OBM is now compatible with CentOS and RHEL 7 systems (details installation instructions can be found [here](/content/install-obm-32-centos-7))
* OBM now bundles Roundcube 1.1.4, to benefit from a number of security fixes, bugfixes and some performance improvements. Details can be found in their [changelog](https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Changelog)
* [OBMFULL-6456](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6456) OBM now supports global Sieve filters (more details in the dedicated [article](/content/global-sieve-filters-obm-32))
* [OBMFULL-6434](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6434) IMAP archive can now include/exclude mailshares of the archiving process
* [OBMFULL-6425](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6425) Roundcube configuration files have been reorganized so that it's easier to maintain for system administrators
* [OBMFULL-6447](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6447) OBM provisioning API now honors _userMailboxDefaultFolders_ setting from obm_conf.ini
* [OBMFULL-6422](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6422) Better virus detection on Debian, through the use of `clamav-unofficial-sigs`
## Important bugfixes
* [OBMFULL-6433](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6433) External attendees to a recurring event sometimes get the event at the wrong time
* [OBMFULL-6455](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6455) Deactivated users were not removed from Thunderbird's address books
* [OBMFULL-6175](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6175) Roundcube now logs in /var/log/webmail
* [OBMFULL-6405](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6405) "Invalid view" was sometimes displayed in obm-ui
* [OBMFULL-6351](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6351) Modifying an event with a resource through a mobile device or Thunderbird made the resource switch back to "Needs Action"
* [OBMFULL-6448](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6448) Duplicating a moved exception was not working as expected
* [OBMFULL-6473](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/browse/OBMFULL-6473) OBM provisioning API was inverting "Disabled" and "Disabled, Checked" default rights when creating a user
## Issue tracker
The complete list of fixed issues can be found in our [issue tracker](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OBM%20AND%2...).
As usual, this version has been [benchmarked](https://ci-obm.linagora.com/loadtesting/obm-org/obm-3.2.0-opush-3.2.0/), tested for [non-regression](/content/obm-320-opush-320-tests-results) and qualified for [installation and upgrade](/content/obm-320-opush-320-installupgrade-tests-results) on all our supported platforms.
## This version is yours!
As in any OBM release, the product is fully open source. Sources can be fetched [using GIT](/content/obm-git), and is packaged for [CentOS 6](/wiki/install-obm-3-centos-6), [CentOS 7](/content/install-obm-32-centos-7) and [Debian Wheezy](/content/install-obm-31-debian-wheezy).
Also you will find a new version of OBM's Lightning Connector 4.1.3 [here](http://download.obm.org/mozilla-addons/obm-connector/stable/tb38/obm-con...). It's a bugfix release of the 4.x branch compatible with Thunderbird 24, 31 and 38; so if you're running this version we advise you to upgrade.