The OBM team is proud to present the latest and greatest version of the product, OBM 3.2.0. This is a major release with some new features and a number of bug fixes and improvements.
Whether you're still running OBM 2.5 or OBM 3 already, we strongly advise you to upgrade.
Please note that this version is not supported on Debian Squeeze anymore, though it might still work on this platform.
- OBM is now compatible with CentOS and RHEL 7 systems (details installation instructions can be found here)
- OBM now bundles Roundcube 1.1.4, to benefit from a number of security fixes, bugfixes and some performance improvements. Details can be found in their changelog
- OBMFULL-6456 OBM now supports global Sieve filters (more details in the dedicated article)
- OBMFULL-6434 IMAP archive can now include/exclude mailshares of the archiving process
- OBMFULL-6425 Roundcube configuration files have been reorganized so that it's easier to maintain for system administrators
- OBMFULL-6447 OBM provisioning API now honors userMailboxDefaultFolders setting from obm_conf.ini
- OBMFULL-6422 Better virus detection on Debian, through the use of
- OBMFULL-6433 External attendees to a recurring event sometimes get the event at the wrong time
- OBMFULL-6455 Deactivated users were not removed from Thunderbird's address books
- OBMFULL-6175 Roundcube now logs in /var/log/webmail
- OBMFULL-6405 "Invalid view" was sometimes displayed in obm-ui
- OBMFULL-6351 Modifying an event with a resource through a mobile device or Thunderbird made the resource switch back to "Needs Action"
- OBMFULL-6448 Duplicating a moved exception was not working as expected
- OBMFULL-6473 OBM provisioning API was inverting "Disabled" and "Disabled, Checked" default rights when creating a user
The complete list of fixed issues can be found in our issue tracker.
This version is yours!
Also you will find a new version of OBM's Lightning Connector 4.1.3 here. It's a bugfix release of the 4.x branch compatible with Thunderbird 24, 31 and 38; so if you're running this version we advise you to upgrade.