The OBM Core Team is releasing today a new version of the ActiveSync server: Opush 3.1.0.
The major improvements are the following:
- Mailboxes are now displayed as a tree
- Set the display name of the sender on emails sent by Opush
- Repair contact creation on some Androids
WARN: Be aware that due to OP-53, every device will forget its OBM data, synchronization states will be reinitialized from scratch for everybody
- Always respect the "synchronize all items" option
- Item changes are not skipped anymore when many modifications are discovered at the same time
- Ability to reduce the max WindowSize from server side
- Limit the amount of data retreived by IMAP on only attachments emails
- First attachment of only attachments emails is no more skipped
- More elegant first synchronization on Android
- Faster synchronization thanks to a SQL query improvement
- Restore the Windows Phone synchronization capability
- Allday event date can be moved on the device when something modified by obm-ui
- [Cassandra] Retry a cassandra query when a timeout is encountered
- [Cassandra] Failsoft capacity when too many nodes are down to get the QUORUM
- LSB compliance of the "status" command
- Installation using the "noninteractive" mode is now supported
- Folders deletion is done when opush and opush-conf packages are purged
See the JIRA issue navigator if you want to see the list and more details.
How to get it ?
To upgrade from a previous version of Opush follow this section.